Thank you for submitting an application with Canine Support Teams for an assistance dog. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a copy of your application. Please allow 1-3 months for processing of your application.
Please be sure the following have been done or your application cannot be processed:
- There is a $100 non-refundable fee to process your application. You may send a check or money order to: Canine Support Teams, Inc, PO Box 75, Murrieta, CA 92564 or submit the application fee via flipcause here.
- Professional Reference Report must be completed by your physician (you may print the form here, or have them fill out the form found online here)
- We will contact you to schedule an interview.
- A Handling assessment and home check will be scheduled post interview.
- If accepted, you will be invited to attend handling classes at the facility until you are matched with a dog.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact us at email@example.com.